Hawks Nest Wines of NZ

Thursday, December 06, 2007

TIME FLIES

I note that it has been over two weeks since my last post. Sorry, but we were busy traveling back to Tenn. and hosting all of our family last week. We just celebrated Sandra's 60 something birthday on the 5th with a big party. Here is a family shot of all of us except the little one-Baylor-who is almost 2 but still has an early bedtime. (hey, it is my blog and I can post family photos if I want)

So, we are settled in for the year end holidays and the good news is that our Hawks Nest 06 wine is about to be released here in Tennessee by Lipman Brothers our wholesaler. We tasted a LOT this last week and all agree that is going to be a super wine once it ages a bit more. The good news is that it will still retail in Tennessee for under $20 so that will be a good deal for you and your wine drinking friends. I am still working on some wine tasting events for real soon. SOOOOOOO KEEP WATCHING THIS SPACE FOR DETAILS!!!!!

More after our grandkids leave and we recover!!!

Dr JIM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home