Hawks Nest Wines of NZ

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

BACK IN TENNESSEE




Well, sorry for no blog is two weeks but we took a bit of time to get over the jet lag of coming back to Tennessee this time and I had t focus on medicine a bit. Here are two good spring shots of Hawks Nest that I found on file as I was preparing a talk on NZ wines for a group here in Nashville this week. It is funny to come back for out second spring in 6 months but Sandra is all excited about digging in the dirt again.

Our wine has been well received here in Nashville over the two months since we left. We have gotten good feedback and the article in the Nashville Wine Press seems to have been read by a lot of my patients. You can read the Nashville Wine Press on line anytime so check it out!!

www.nashvillewinepress.com


Now that I am caught up with family and medicine here in Tenn, I will get back to blogging about wine soon.

See you later.

DR JIM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home