Hawks Nest Wines of NZ

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

SOOOO SORRRY





To the millions of readers to my blog I must apologize for no postings for so long. We got back to the states in June and have been full on with grandkids, children, parents, ectc. It has been a long hot summer here in Nashville. We did have fun at the beach so I better show some shots of the family!!!

So the shots show my wife and daughter on the sand, our two grandchildren, Baylor and Cadance along with their keepers, Megan and Andy- our fine breadwinning son in law. Such a crew!!

We did have a good time but now I have to get back to work as a doc here in Tenn. Down in NZ at Hawks Nest all is quiet as it is dead winter there with lots of cold rain and wind. The vines are sleeping and the wine is ageing!!!! All is well in our two worlds.

More soon;


Dr Jim in the US summer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home